Saturday, March 12, 2016

Sending in the Troops~

Psalm 62:5-6  My soul, wait in silence for God only, For my hope is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation, My stronghold; I shall not be shaken.

I have a super busy day today.  You know what I have decided?  To be joyful in what I do.  I have a task that is given to me.  People are depending on me.  It is my duty as a child of God to be the best at my assigned task that I can be.

I’ve been off a little lately.  It’s hard to find balance in life.  My choices are to become bitter, or to become better.  I am sure that there are days that I will be bitter, but I can choose to pump my brakes on that attitude.

Today, God, I am choosing to wait on you.  Wait in silence.  Not complaining, but being joyful in hope.  Thank you for the words that You had others send to me yesterday.  Perspective sometimes has to be seen through eyes other than my own.  Mine is sometimes shaken, but Yours, God, Your perspective is mighty.  We all need a network of support.  Thank You so much for sending in the troops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment