Monday, March 7, 2016

He Chose Me~

Galatians 1:15  But even before I was born, God chose me and called me by His marvelous grace. Then it pleased Him.  NLT

Out of all of the people in the world, God chose me.   He knew where I’d be in my life before I did.  He knows where I will be tomorrow, and the next day, and the next.  He has a plan for me.  With this year of finding balance, I’m not sure what that plan is.  So much has changed in my life.  I find myself not knowing what to do as I work my way towards my future.  But, one thing I am sure about.  God chose me.  He has something mighty for me to do.  When it’s time, He will show me, and it will please Him.

God, help us to remember that You never leave us.  Even when we are unsure of Your plans for our future, help us to trust that You already have it figured out.  When this “now” season of our lives seem so overwhelming, help us to remember that “now” is not forever.  Help us to remember that You called us by Your marvelous grace.  Help us to trust You with Your plan.  This “now” is scary, God.  But, I will stay the course. I will see it through with Your help.  I will please You.


No comments:

Post a Comment