Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Cast Your Cares~

1 Peter 5:7. Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.  NLT

Why is it that some days are like this?  One thing goes wrong and it starts to snowball.  I know that I need to be focusing on everything that is good in my life, but Satan has been at work today trying to throw me off balance.  It doesn't help that I struggle with worry; like I can fix everything by worrying about it. I wasted just about my whole day worrying about the weather..we are fine. I worried about my sick granddaughter...the doctor and her parents took great care of her and she is better. My daddy doesn't feel the greatest. Guess what I did about that?  Yes. I worried some about him, too. 

Hey God, today hasn't been the best of days. Between the storms in my heart and the storms in the sky, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I am weary, God.  You say in Your word that I should give my worries to You. Here You go.  Thank You, God, for carrying the load. 

No comments:

Post a Comment