Wednesday, June 29, 2016

University of ...Jesus ~

Romans 1:16  For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes:  NIV

I had a photo session with a family yesterday.  I wore my favorite UGA t-shirt.  I LOVE my Bulldogs.  There was quite a bit of smack talk going on between me and my clients.  Being from Florida, they were, let’s just say, not University of Georgia fans.

On my drive home, I had a thought.  I wonder what the world would be like if we, as fans of Jesus Christ, stood our ground and talked all that talk for Him as we do for our favorite football team.  What would Saturday’s look like on social media?  There are some passionate football fans.  What if those same people were as passionate in their speaking up for Christ?

God, help us to be bold for You.  Help me to never be ashamed to speak up for You.  Give us passion for You.  You’re a lot more important than some college football team.  Go team Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment