Friday, May 13, 2016

Ungrateful ~

1 Timothy 6:8  But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content. NIV

I have so much, and yet I find myself being discontent.  I want to travel.  I want my blog to be successful.  I want to be out of debt.  I want, I want, I want consumes me…..until I realize what I have.  

I travel every weekend.  It’s to work, but I travel.  My blog IS successful in a small way.  God gives me words to use.  I’m working, so I’m able to pay down that debt.  I have a home, a good husband, and a healthy family.  I HAVE.

God, forgive me today for getting stuck in “want”.  I’m so ungrateful at times.  Grant me grace to make it through this season.  Every day, we have so many blessings.  Teach me to be content with what I have, because I have all that I need in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment