Tuesday, April 19, 2016

See Me ~

Proverbs 31:28  Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:  NIV

See me ~ As your wife, who is your biggest cheerleader.

See me ~ As your mom; the one who loves you unconditionally.

See me ~ See that your laundry is done.  

See me ~ See that I fixed dinner and brought you a plate for you after working all day.  

See me ~ The house that you came to after work is a home.

See me ~ Your children are safe, fed, clean, and loved.  

See me ~ That you will always be loved.  

See me ~ Don’t take me for granted.

God, tonight I pray that the women who read this post know that they are loved, treasured, and cherished.  Being a Wife, Mom, and working woman is tough.  Help our spouses and our children actually see what we do for them.  Help them not take us for granted.  I don’t know of anybody who doesn’t like to hear that they have done a great job.  Sometimes, we are so exhausted, that we end up feeling resentful; like our boat is sinking and nobody cares.  Tonight, I ask that you show us that no matter what, God, You care.

No comments:

Post a Comment